2 Ağustos 2013 Cuma

Paul McCartney - My Valentine

Bir şarkı hayal edin. Muhteşem kelimelerle harmanlanmış gerçek bir aşk şarkısı... Bir yorumcu hayal edin ki o Paul McCartney olsun. Bir klip hayal edin içinde hem Natalie Portman hem de Johnny Depp olsun. Madem bugün güzel bir gün dilerim hayalleriniz hep gerçek olsun. Bunun gibi....




What if it rained?We didn't careShe said that someday soonthe sun was gonna shine.And she was right,this love of mine,My Valentine
As days and nights,would pass me byI tell myself that I was waiting for a signThen she appeared,a love so fine,My Valentine
And I will love her for lifeAnd I will never let a day go bywithout remembering the reasons whyshe makes me certainthat I can fly
And so I do,without a careI know that someday soon the sun is gonna shineAnd she'll be thereThis love of mineMy Valentine
What if it rained?We didn't care.She said that someday soonthe sun was gonna shineand she was rightThis love of mine,My Valentine

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

eklemek istediğin bir şey varsa çekinme, söyle :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...